BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

[My Bio]

My photo
Private, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Okay. Everything that I said bout me is absolutely me. So, if you judge me without even knowing me, go die k~ Well, to be honest, Im an outgoing person. In both reallife and cyberlife :D I really love music. Especially KPOP. They're the best ;) I draw animes. I know they arent that good but well, Im still trying to improve. I love animals~ I really do ^_^ People sometimes would call me 'cool' or 'annoying' Lol Im not being proud or whatever but this is true. So, that's all I could tell. I have no other ideas lol. Ask me if you want to know more bout me =) I wont bite okay, unless you're a shitty person XD Nah jk

Friday, September 10, 2010

New here...Kinda pissed cuz it's quite complicated LOL

 Whats up peeps. Welcome to ma friggin blog. XD Well, the only thing that I wanna say is...It's quite complicated(for me) to create a blog @_@ Lol that's what I could say for now. I know this is boring for you to read but well, dont like it? Ignore it. And get the hell off ma blog. XD Lol jk. But it's true ;)

0 comments: